Our family visited over the holiday weekend, which gave me the opportunity to bake lots of yummy things, including this overnight cinnamon roll bread pudding. It is the perfect breakfast or brunch dish to make the night before and bake in the morning.
Enjoy dear friends! Bake this dish and enjoy a piece as you spend some quiet time with your Heavenly Father-He delights in spending time with you!! You are prayed for and loved dearly!
"My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “LORD, I am coming.”
Overnight Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
· 2 tablespoons of melted butter
· 2 cans (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
· 4 eggs
· 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
· 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
· 2 teaspoons vanilla
· 1 cup chopped Pecans or chopped walnuts or raisins
· 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
· Icing from cinnamon rolls
· Maple syrup
· Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
· Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
· In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans or raisins or walnuts; drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup. Store covered overnight in the refrigerator.
· The next morning, preheat oven to 375°F. Remove the cover and bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
· Drizzle icing over top. If desired, spoon syrup over individual servings.