Monday, August 6, 2012

Blackberry White Chocolate Indulgence Danishes


Blackberry White Chocolate Indulgence Danish-Need I say More????
Oh, My! These were amazing!! I found a can of Blackberry Pie filling at Albertsons recently and I thought it would pair wonderfully with the new Philadelphia White Chocolate Indulgence Cream Cheese Spread in a fresh-from-the-oven danish. If you haven't seen these new Philadelphia indulgence cream cheese varieties then run to your nearest store and check them out. There are several yummy flavors to try-most of them involving chocolate. This was a super simple recipe with only three ingredients. It makes a beautiful danish that is perfect to serve at a fancy women's brunch or to your family as a fun treat on the weekend. We had some leftovers, so I put two of these small danishes in ziploc sandwich bags and stuck them in the refrigerator for a quick-grab breakfast for my husband during the week. He declared that they were delicious even cold! You could get super creative with these and use any flavor of pie filling or cream cheese that you would like. I think Apple Pie Filling with Cinnamon Cream Cheese would be divine and perfect for an Autumn Brunch.

Enjoy my Friends and Remember that you are DEARLY Loved by your Heavenly Father and Prayed for!! He longs for you to come to Him with your burdens, joys, and needs.
Psalm 27:7-8
"Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me! My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”

 

Blackberry White Chocolate Indulgence Danishes

Ingredients:
2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls (I use Pillsbury)
1 (8 oz) container Philadelphia Indulgences White Chocolate Cream Cheese
1/2 cup canned Blackberry Pie Filling

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 rectangles, pressing the seams together. Cut each rectangle into 2 squares. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon  cream cheese onto the center of each square. Top with 1 heaping teaspoon of the blackberry pie filling. Fold the corners into the center of the danish. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool 2-3 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool. Cool Completely. Store in ziploc bags or a covered container in the refrigerator. Makes 16 danishes and tastes delicious served either hot or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment