Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back To School Teacher Gift Idea

Pinterest has been a source of inspiration as I have found lots of yummy recipes to try and craft projects to make with my children. I recently ran across this awesome "Back-To-School Survival Kit" idea. Our son will be starting Kindergarten in a few weeks, so he and I had fun gathering all the supplies and putting this together. The original post can be found here: http://pinterest.com/pin/144044888052575972/ and from that link you can download the free survial guide list and printable to put on the basket. http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2011/09/tutorial-thursday-back-to-school.html

Here are the pictures of our finished product. The pink bucket came from the Dollar Tree. I found some super cute pink/purple zebra pencils and a cupcake-shaped eraser at Walmart in their Back-To-School Section. The reusable cup with straw I found at Belk's-I loved the funky purse design on it. I added a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks to the mug.  I added an orange tulle bow to add some extra funk to the finished product :-).






This was an easy, affordable and fun gift to make. I hope his teacher loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment