I LOVE this time of year because it gives me an exuse to bake lots of yummy treats to share with my family and friends. When I saw this recipe for Sour Cream Banana Cake, I knew that I had to make add it to my baking list. It turned out so moist and absolutely delicious. I made two batches and baked them in cute little Christmas loaf pans that I found at Michaels for $1 each. I loved sharing this bread with my MOPS group and our Sunday School class. It was a super easy recipe to follow, and the sour cream made it nice and rich
Bake some and share the love with your neighbors and friends. I love to give gifts because it makes the recipient feel loved.
Enjoy dear friends. You are prayed for and loved dearly by your Heavenly Father! I hope you enjoy this song that we sang in church today. It blessed my heart. One Thing Remains-His LOVE never fails; never gives up; never runs out on you!!
Sour Cream Banana Cake
- 1 pkg. (2 layer size) yellow, white, or butter cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (3-4)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond flavoring
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat cake mix, eggs, bananas, sour cream and oil with mixer on low or until moistened, scraping bottom of bowl often.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Bake 35 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Use a 13×9 or full size bundt pan. (I used loaf pans-both the 8 inch size and the mini ones: One recipe makes two large loaves or four mini loaves)
- Cool cake completely in pan on wire rack.