I encourage you this Holiday season to make LOVE your focus-share love with everyone you meet, forgive others, and put your LOVE into action as you serve and honor others above yourself. Slow down from the busy month and just LOVE someone-truly from the heart.
"Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other."
Christmas Peppermint Poke Cake
- 1 chocolate fudgecake mix, prepared and baked according to the directions on the box.(I always use Duncan Hines-simply the best!)
- 1 cup peppermint dairy creamer
- 14.5 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Smuckers hot fudge sundae sauce
- 1/4 cup peppermint dairy creamer
- 1 cup crushed Oreos (you can use the red holiday oreos for a super festive look)
- 2 containers of (8 oz Cool Whip)
- Andes Peppermint Chips for topping (approximately 1 1/2 cups)
- Crushed Oreos for topping (approximately 1 cup)
- Once the cake has cool, use the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke 20+ holes in the cake.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup of the peppermint dairy creamer. Pour over the cake, trying to fill in the holes.
- In the same bowl, whisk together the hot fudge sundae sauce and 1/4 cup peppermint dairy creamer. Mix in 1 cup crushed Oreos.
- Pour and spread the fudge mixture over the cake as evenly as possible.
- Spread the cool whip over the fudge. Sprinkle on the Andes candy bits and crushed Oreos (as much or as little as you want).
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours, until the sweetened condensed mixture has soaked into the cake and it's thoroughly chilled. Cut and serve.