Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chunky Peanut Butter Chippers








I have previously mentioned my love for Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks. They are wonderful and full of recipes created by people just like you and me. One of my favorite cookbooks of theirs is the "Old Fashioned Country Cookies", and in it I have found an amazing Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe-Chunky Peanut Butter Chippers. YUMMY! These are soft and delish and travel well so they would be great to take on a picnic.

Enjoy! You are prayed for my friends!


Philippians 1:6
"Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart."
~~~
Chunky Peanut Butter Chippers
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon water
1 cup chocolate chips
Directions:
Beat sugars, margarine, and peanut butter. Add eggs, water, and vanilla, mixing well. Add dry ingredients, blend well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Makes 6 dozen small cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment