Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ten Truly Amazing Years & Tiramisu Bundt Cake

On May 28, 2000, I married the most amazing, most handsome, most loving man in the entire world. Today, we are so blessed to be celebrating our 10 year wedding Anniversary! Darin is my best friend, my one true love, my heart's favorite song, my strength when I am falling apart, my hope when I am hopeless, my constant reminder that God loves me. God shows me His love through my hubby each and every day. Like my Heavenly Father, my husband loves me with a compassion, patience, and strength that often overwhelms me. And, Darin is also the most amazing Father to our children. Jaythan and Savannah are truly blessed to call him "Daddy". I thank God daily (often many times throughout the day) for this incredible blessing-the privilege of sharing my life with this Amazing Man after God's own heart.

To celebrate our Anniversary, I made my hubby a Tiramisu Bundt Cake. I used his favorite ice cream in it-Starbucks Java Chip Frapaccino. He was blissfully happy to say the least :-).




Tiramisu Bundt Cake

Ingredients:
• 1 box (18.25 ounces) white cake mix
• 1 pint coffee ice cream, such as Haagen-Dazs or Starbucks , melted

(I used Starbucks Java Chip)
• 3 eggs
• 1 container (12 ounces) whipped vanilla frosting
• 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
• Cinnamon sugar for dusting, optional

Directions:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.


2. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs on low speed for 1 minute. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 20 minutes. Invert onto wire rack to cool completely.

4. In large bowl, beat together frosting and instant coffee mixture.
5. Place cake on stand and spread with frosting. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
Makes: 16 servings

1 comment:

  1. I love tiramisu and this sounds so easy to make! I mean aside from the fact I'll have to go out and shop for a bundt pan that I don't have...but thanks for the recipe...and for all the other many chances to indulge myself through your recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete