Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Toddler Valentine's Snack Mix

Today, I enjoyed making a yummy Valentine Snack Mix for my precious little Bella and her toddler MOPs class. Twice a month, I am blessed to attend Mothers of Preschoolers at our church. While Mommy gets some girl time, craft time, etc.., Bella enjoys playing with her toddler friends in Moppets. This Friday, we were asked to bring a Valentine Snack for the kiddos, so I whipped up this Valentine themed Cereal Mix that seemed age-appropriate for 18 month olds. You can adjust the mix with your favorite cereals or dried fruits. I have posted the recipe and a few pics below.

I am super blessed with a sweet toddler who loves giving kisses and hugs and loves her Mommy. She brings my heart so much JOY daily. She is a constant reminder to me of God's Abundant Love! I pray that each of you knows the depths of your Father's Great Love for you!

Ephesians 3:18

"And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is."




Toddler Valentine Snack Mix

Ingredients:
1 box Elmo X&O cereal
1 box Strawberry Shredded Wheat
1 box Welch's Yogurt Covered Strawberry Fruit Snacks
1 cup Craisins
1 cup Valentine M&Ms
 
Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl gently, and then store in bags or an airtight container. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment