Monday, May 7, 2012

The BEST OF TIMES



Wow, three months have passed since I last blogged. We have been super busy moving from far South TX to North TX. Now, that we are finally getting settled into our new home, I hope to return to baking and blogging on a more regular basis.
One of my favorite home decoration items here is definitly our "Best of Times" wall in the children's playroom. I originally found the idea on Pinterest months ago. I found the frames for the children's pictures at Michaels (I think they came out to $8 apiece on sale and with a coupon). The clocks I found at Walmart-they are beautiful and have an antique bronze finish to them. They are "Better Homes and Gardens" brand and only cost $6 apiece. I ordered the Vinyl Lettering from a seller on Etsy in a dark brown color, and it only cost $12.00 shipped.
We set the clocks to the times when each of our children were born. We are still waiting to adopt our Emma Charity from Russia, so for now we printed a map of Russia for her picture. I loved the way it turned out-just beautiful. Our children, our blessings from God have truly brought us "Our Best of Times". 
Psalm 127:3
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him."

1 comment:

  1. Awesome idea with the pics! Can't wait to read about some new recipes! Take good care. Annie

    ReplyDelete