Friday, October 8, 2010

Adoption Fundraisers




We are super excited and super blessed to have Elizabeth Englehardt helping us raise money for our adoption costs. http://www.elizabethengelhardtcreations.com

Elizabeth has become a dear friend of our over the past two years. We were first put in contact with her when we were pregnant with Savannah and she made Savannah's birth announcements. You can see just how beautiful and special they were by clicking here:
http://www.elizabethengelhardtcreations.com/p/announcements.html

Elizabeth has so kindly offered to give all proceeds of orders that you place directly to us for our adoption. She does amazing work-thank you cards, baby books, birthday invitations, baby announcements, scrapbook pages, bookmarks, postcards, etc... Every order is custom made and she will make them exactly the way you would like them. So, hop over to her website and take a look. If you decide to place an order then please put "Emma Burrell" in your order notes. And, while you are there, take a moment to pray for her sweet family that God's love will be poured out in abundance on them as they seek to serve and help others.

Elizabeth's button is on the corner of this blog...so just click it and you will be taken directly to her website. If you have any questions then just email me at joyouschris@yahoo.com .
If you would like to keep updated with our Adoption Journey, then add Emma's Blog to your favorites: http://www.emmacharity.blogspot.com/
You can help support our adoption costs by purchasing coffee at www.justlovecoffee.com/TheBurrells
I don't think I could fully express how deeply I love this little girl whom I have never met. God has written His love in my heart for her already. How I long for the day when I can hold Emma in my arms, watch my hubby dance with our daughter, and laugh together as Jaythan plays with her.
Much Love and Blessings!

Praying her home, Darin, Christina and Jaythan

No comments:

Post a Comment